Sunday, November 18, 2012

Loved Conference Talks

My area reminds me in many aspects of home. For one,the mountains are very close and surround us. The temperature is mild and cool at night. There are also lots of gigantic hills, also bringing my memory back to my time in Zicatela when I was by the beach in a hill-covered area. The area is good, my companion is great, and I am excited to be able to work here in Casa Blanca. It was great to meet the people here and feel the faithfulness of many. I loved the conference and just wanted to mention one thing... I think every missionary felt what I felt when I said to myself "Get ready boys" as Elder Russell M. Nelson mentioned to everyone in the world, that for any question about the church the answer is "ask the missionaries". The news about the change in age for serving missions was also surprising and I am anxious to see the next generation of missionaries, ready to answer any question the people bring them about our church. I really enjoyed the conference and am excited for the ensign to come to go back over those messages. I forget them so easily. I love you all. Thank you so much for all that you do. I thank you for your prayers and would ask that you continue to pray in the favor of the people here, the missionaries, President Leyva and his family, and my companion and I. I thank you so much for all that you do. I hope that this week we can all have specific goals to put in practice the words of the prophet. He really is an inspired man called of God. Take care. Cuidense.

No comments:

Post a Comment