Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Zone Conference in Oaxaca

All is good in Zapandu. The week was good and we have started to see some progress in a few investigators. If all goes really well this week there will be a baptism on Saturday or Sunday. This week we had a multi zone conference and President Leyva came and spoke with us. It was a really good experience and we learned a lot. Yesterday one of the 70s came and spoke to us in our Stake conference. The talks were mostly based on tithing, temple attendance, and topics that can help us as members have a more firm foundation in the gospel. Everything is good down here. I want you all to know how much I love you. Thank you for all that you do. I want to share my testimony that I know God lives and that Jesus Christ is our Redeemer. Our prayers are heard and answered. They have called us and continually will be calling us to assist in Their labor and remember Their purposes. I love you all. Strengthen your testimonies every day and never let go of them! Hasta Luego. Elder Millet

No comments:

Post a Comment