Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oaxaca es bueno

Hello family, This week we continued to enjoy the chocolates from the package and last night had pancakes and watery root beer with the mix you sent (we couldnt find dry ice so we just made it with normal ice haha). But this friday we are going to make it again with carbonated water and hopefully it will turn out better. Oaxaca is good. The coming week is the last week of the change, its gone by super fast and we feel good about what we have been able to do this change. THis week was really good. The work had been slowing down a bit but this week went really well and we found lots of people that listened to us. We invited a few people to be baptized the 6th of May and they all accepted. The bad news is that I will most likely not be here any more. One of the Elders that lived in our house got special changed this week and went to another area, and Elder Carrasco moved into the house on Tuesday. It is a lot more calm now because the Elder who lived here before was loco. I am trying to write lots of letters by hand today so Im a bit short on time. But basically that was the week haha it was really good and the work is progressing well. We will see what happens next week with changes... wish me luck. I have a feeling that im going back to the Isthmo where I started the mission. I love you all. I love this gospel. I know that God lives and that Christ is His living Son. We are all in a continual process of learning, and building our testimonies. I love the principle of faith and know that if we have and show faith in Christ, everything will work out well. One of the most helpful councils that I have received in the mission was from the Liahona from last october. It had a quote from one of the prophets of these days and said something like... do not trust yourselves, but study the best books, the Bible and the Book of Mormon. Then cleanse yourselves from all unrighteousness and all will work out... I believe those words and am sure of where that path will take us. I am grateful to be on the mission and for the support that you give to me. Thank you for everything familia. I love you. Elder Millet

No comments:

Post a Comment