Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekly Update


Wow. I don’t have too much time. I think I always say that. Ha-ha This week was fabulous. Three investigators came that have their baptismal date for the 13th of May… I’ll keep ya posted. My companion and I are just loving our time together and just havin’ a hoot. We have sixteen missionaries in our zone and usually it’s not such a big responsibility to have a lot of elders, but newly in our mission we have been reporting our data and experiences from every day with our leaders… so we really have no time in the night to have personal time. We train missionaries every Monday in our zone and go on exchanges like once or twice a week with the assistants or people in our zone. We are in charge of zone conferences and also teach, not sure if it’s going to be our turn this next zone conference but there is one fact... absolutely no time hehe... I think that’s just the way missionary work is. We had the opportunity to listen to and to shake hands with Elder Bednar and he helped us a lot in our understanding of how to teach. He did it teaching us using a “pattern” he didn’t just sit down and teach… but facilitated a way to learn by the spirit. It helped us to be our propio (own) agents and not just to be an object… taught. It was pretty awesome and I just don’t have time to tell you how much I learned.
I have no idea where to find the time. I’m excited for the call; I’ll let you know how it’s going to go down. I love you and hope the best for everything.

Elder Rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment