Thursday, January 27, 2011

First news from Vanhin Merkley

Terve! That means hello and stuff.
I am not sure that this is going to reach you guys because I forgot everyones email address... oops.
The MTC is long and boring at times but I got really lucky and got some really cool companions named Vanhin Haws (surfer dude from California. He is awesome) and Vanhin Lemione (really nice kid from phoenix arizona). We are in a threesome and there are two more elders and sisters. So seven in my district in all, we are all getting along and seem pretty awesome. The language is way fun to learn but frustrating to remember. This is not my P day so this will be short. Everything is good here, I am doing well, do not worry about me. Love you alllll.
Goodbye.
Vanhin Merkley

No comments:

Post a Comment