Monday, June 25, 2012

The Work

I think this is one of the first times in my life where I’ve had a double blister. It reminded me of a video on YouTube where this crazy nature guy sees a double rainbow "all the way across the sky." It has been fun working in "the work" which is what they call the house constructing work. Cement, sand, gravel, shovel and chicken are all that’s needed for a good service project. We also took out a grill with a sledgehammer. It definitely feels great to leave a widows house heading home knowing that you’ve done some type of good. I love service. There really isn’t too much to say for what’s going on here. A lot of learning about how to deal with gossip and difficult ward situations... but I’m really enjoying learning a lot.  I learned maybe one of the craziest things I’d never thought I would have learned on the mission. It was with my companion that we figured out that evolution and Lucy´s skull and Neanderthals could not have existed on the earth before the fall of Adam. Because Adam brought death into the human... animal... and vegetate life. There could not have been death before. It still leaves some things unexplained but it definitely put stuff in another perspective for me. I would listen to the "seven deadly heresies" talk by Bruce r McConkie. It’s really great to learn and I’m excited for the future of learning. Love you lots

No comments:

Post a Comment