Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sorry no pictures of Jared lately, I hope he has someone else take the next ones

   Well this week was good and my toes are getting better.I went to a foot place and they pulled some big chunks out of my toe nails and its feeling a lot better. I went back today and they cleaned up a bunch of stuff for me and I will have to keep going back to make sure all goes well but right about the time I get home she said it will be 100%.That's good right? 

We also had two baptisms this week and it went super well. we did have five but some stuff happened and we had to remark for the next week but for two sick elders I would say we are doing well. I'm really excited to work in this new area and I know we are going to get a lot done. We are already starting some new programs with the ward to involve them and they are excited and ready to go. We are also working with a lady named Marta and her two kids Victor and Inara.They are super cool and I know they will be happy members soon.
This is Inaçio that I told you about a month ago. We marked his wedding and baptism and taught him everything and then I had to leave but he was baptized Saturday with my 'son' Elder Cherry. 


This is Welton. We baptized him this Sunday and it was really cool. His wife and in laws are all members but for the last three years, after getting married and going to church 'sometimes', we found him and he finally decided it was time. He is pumped to bless his little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment