Monday, June 17, 2013

Jared's still out there...

   So this week was good. Could have been better but what can ya do? We had the baptism of Wesley. He is 17 and lives with his mom and 5 younger brothers and sisters. We have been working with them for about two weeks and its going super well. The only problem is that the cousins and other family members outside the apartment are talking a lot and telling them not to go with us. Only Wesley has been to church but he told us he made his choice and those others can talk all they want. He is a super cool kid and reminds me of my first baptism,Caique who is getting ready for his mission. They have the same age and both passed through some of the same problems. Anyways I'm sure we will be able to help the rest of Wesleys family and I'm sure I will write more about them. Oh and as you will see in one of the pics I'm now using crocks haha and its great!
      This Sunday all the new investigators we had to bring to church fell and we were a little sad to zero out on new people in the church until we got there and a member had brought with her a golden investigator named Carol. We visited her Sunday after church and I already know that this will go well. Even better is that the member said that she has another family she will try and bring this next week! rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment